AnswersEasy is one of our latest Shopify apps available in the Shopify App Store. AnswersEasy allows your customers
to find the answers they need quickly without having to leave the page they are on to do it. However as an added touch Answers Easy automatically integrates into your shop seamlessly when your users visit http://youshop.com/apps/answerseasy to use this form of AnswersEasy all you need to do is create a navigation link to the page and name it (simple right?).
Here is how to do this in your Shopify admin.
- Click on the “Navigation” menu item in your Shopify admin panel.
- Locate your main menu Navigation item (note custom themes may have something else in place, contact our support team with questions about custom work.)
- Click “Edit Link list” and begin adding a new link for your page.
Here you can give the link a Label, and choose to use a web page address. Enter “/apps/answerseasy” as the url value and remember to click “Save” to save the changes.
- Now when we visit our shop we can see our new Navigation link.
- If we click this link we will now see AnswersEasy is integrated with our Shopify store, with all theme elements matching our shop perfectly. Yay!
- We grab a beer and celebrate our success as a smart Shopify merchant!